Your personal data
- We at homeopathy.com.pk do understand that privacy of your personal information is very important.
- The information collected at the time of your visit to our site is stored in the log files and includes your IP address, ISP, the time of your visit, the pages you visited, the page of your entry to the site, the exit page, the browser you used and in some cases even your screen resolution. Some of this information is also stored in the database.
- Such information is also collected by third party software and adsense that that we use on our site. They may use technology such as cookies and web beacons etc. We have no control over the information collected by them.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact and treatment forms
- Email address that you use to contact us is used only to reply your emails.
- The information provided by you for homeopathic consultation with us is kept strictly confidential. According to professional ethics, this information is used only to provide consultation to you, not for any other purpose.
- The information received through Treatment Questionnaire is not stored in the database and is not affected by advertisers. Therefore, you need not worry about that.
- You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings but please be ware that this could cause your inability to login to various sites like discussion forums etcetera.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- We retain your data indefinitely but we DO NOT share it with anyone.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We do not send any newsletters or unsolicited ads.
Where we send your data
We do not send your data anywhere. However the data collected by third part software and ads may be used by those sites according to their policies. We have no control over such policies and/or collection and use of your data.
Your contact information
- We do not share it with anyone.
- The information that is available to us is stored in our database and is kept strictly confidential. We do not sell or reveal your information to any third party but in case it is lost or stolen due to some hacking attempt, you would not blame us. We have no control over such attempts.