Heart is one of those major organs of the body, on which depends the life. Out of all the important organs, people are more conscious about this organ. Upon diagnosis of a heart related ailment, they become excessively cautious and worried. This is because the heart can fail suddenly, leaving no time for evacuation to a hospital. In certain cases, by the time the medical care is available the patient passes away. Therefore, becoming careful is fine, one should, but undue worry is not required. It can only aggravate the problem.
There are many diseases/ailments related with heart. Some of the common complaints are Angina Pectoris, Coronary Thrombosis, Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Excessive (even violent) Palpitation, Hypertension (not necessarily due to a heart disease), Hypotension (not necessarily due to a heart disease), Ischemic Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Dilation (enlargement or hypertrophy of heart) which is usually the result of persistent hypertension, pain and uneasiness in heart area, Atrophy of heart, High systolic pressure with a comparatively low diastolic pressure, diseases related with valves including stenosis and regurgitation, Septal Defect (mostly by birth, found in children), Endocarditis, Myocarditis, Pericarditis, Heart Murmur and Dyspnea or palpitation on little exertion etc.
Each disease has its own symptoms associated with it but at times there may be no visible symptom. While the symptoms are a good indication of what is happening, clinical tests may be necessary for diagnosis in certain cases. If you feel something abnormal with your heart, have your medical check up done for timely information.
Consider Homeopathic Treatment if:
- You get out of breath with little exertion even though your lungs are fine. This condition can be quickly cured.
- You have angina pectoris.
- When your pulse rate is too slow (Bradycardia) or too rapid (Tachycardia).
- When pulse becomes weak, almost imperceptible.
- Intermittent pulse. A beat or two missing after some beats. It is a serious irregularity.
- Irregular (non rhythmic) pulse. Some beats strong and some weak.
Homeopathy is not limited to treatment of these conditions only. It can help you in many ways but in any case, you should follow the advice of your doctor.
Homeopathic Treatment for Heart Diseases
It is becoming more common to go for homeopathic treatment for heart diseases, reason being that most people are nowadays more aware or sure of efficacy of homeopathy, particularly in case of heart diseases. This is due to the awareness that people want to get permanent cure for their heart conditions and don’t want to remain on medication all their life. People do consult homeopaths at early stage of their condition before the complications set in making the treatment difficult.
Homeopathy has very effective treatment for most of the heart related ailments. The advantage of homeopathy as compared to other healing systems is that it goes by symptoms and takes in to consideration much more details than any other healing system. Since each disease has its own peculiar symptoms, symptomatic approach automatically takes care of underlying cause. Most of those who received homeopathic treatment have benefited a great deal. It helps in a quicker and much better way. Diseases like coronary thrombosis, ischemic heart disease and a few others need regular treatment for some time. Follow-up treatment of course has to be given in all the cases, according to gravity and nature of the case.
Homeopathic Mother Tincture Crataegus is a good tonic for the heart but like all other medicines, it should only be used on advice from a doctor.
- Undue delay in getting the treatment can result in to complications, making the cure difficult with every passing day. Therefore, obviously the first recommendation is that if you have any heart related complaint, consult a doctor without delay.
- You should choose a treatment system that can cure conveniently without harmful side effects, not just palliate.
- Go strictly by the advice of your doctor. Do not make changes to your diet or medicines on your own.
- Take care of your health but do not worry about it. Undue worries aggravate the disease. The requirement is to remain cool, get rid of any mental tensions and go for a proper and regular treatment.
- Keep a watch on your pulse for timely indications.
You should choose a treatment system that can cure conveniently without harmful side effects, not just palliate. This is where homeopathy gets the first place.