Free homeopathy health care discussion forums, Reiki, alternative medicine, pets and animals, chit chat

Dr. Akram's Homeopathic Clinic

Homeopathy Health Care Forums
It is currently April 20th, 2014, 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Everyone can learn to treat anyone with Reiki

Post subject: Re: Joe and Arnica
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2009, 1:27 pm 
Star Member
Star Member

Addition :

For the prostate problem mentioned above the mother tincture can be used, but usually Sabal is given in 6c or 6x, 3 times daily for several weeks or until you no longer see any improvement. Then the 12c can be taken twice a day and if necessary followed by the 30c, once a day.

So generally speaking this treatment may require 6 months to a year to fully reduce the size of the prostate.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2009, 1:44 pm 

Wim wrote:
Addition :

So generally speaking this treatment may require 6 months to a year to fully reduce the size of the prostate.

Normally it takes that much time.
sajjad.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2009, 1:52 pm 
Star Member
Star Member

Yes......but fortunately the symptoms (complaints) will improve fairly quickly... :D

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2009, 5:59 pm 

Joe,

do you take your daily dose of Arnica even when you have a some health problem for which you have to take some other homeo remedy?

tedious

PostPosted: December 24th, 2009, 4:44 am 

Yes I do. I leave about an hour between remedies to ensure that one does not antidote the other.

I have disproved the standard Homeopathic theory that no remedy may be taken on a daily basis for long periods. I believe that I have opened up a new vista of healing by deliberately going against the conventional beliefs and I now have proof that the use of just one capful of Arnica in the Wet dose keeps the aging body to recover better during sleep which in my case is very deep for about 6 hours every night. I believe that it is the quality of sleep that matters and I wake up completely refreshed and full of energy without any ache or pain which is normal at my age of 80 years.

I have made it my mission in life to share the benefits that accrue by taking just one capful of Arnica in the Wet dose nightly to anyone who will read this message. This capful will make a big difference in your life and you will see the benefit within 24 hours or less. If you take it just before bed, you will notice that you have slept very deeply and many have reported that they even overslept.

My BP is <120/80 with Pulse <65. Lipid Profile equivalent to a Teenager with low Cholesterol and Triglycerides. No Blood Sugar. (Arnica helps to control Diabetes too).

I hope that those who read this message and use Arnica in the manner that I have recommended will please post their own findings on this Forum.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2009, 4:48 am 

I failed to mention in my post above that I do not take any Allopathic tablets including Vitamins and Minerals or other Drugs as many Millions do on a daily basis merely to survive.

What better proof is there on how Arnica can help the body ?

PostPosted: December 28th, 2009, 12:12 pm 

Joe can you please explain exactly how you prepare & consume Arnica 30 wet dose on a daily basis. Thanks

PostPosted: December 28th, 2009, 12:16 pm 

For enlarged Prostate, there is a herbal combination sold over the counter in Pakistan which works wonderfully well and relieves the symptoms to less than 50% within a week.

Its made by Hamdard and called "Gulmadeen" or something like that. It costs Rs. 65 only. Simple instructions on its package make it easy to use.

I know of two 75 year olds who have obtained relief using it when Sabal Serralutm MT failed to provide any relief even after a month of use.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2009, 4:54 pm 

To Fitness

I shall copy my standard instructions on making the Wet dose of any remedy below:

"The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
If this is not available the Dry dose in pellets may be use but this is not as effective as the remedy in the original Ethanol pack.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops or 5 pellets of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed."

I have taken a capful of Arnica in the Wet dose nightly or more frequently as needed since 1996 and have proved beyond any doubt that it is perfectly safe to be used as instructed above. I would not however recommend that the Dry dose (pellets are used on a daily basis for any extended period.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 8:09 am 

Thanks Joe. I will try to find a willing 60+ person who can try using it for a month or so and give feedback.