Is migraine curable? This is always the first, most important and very valid question. Let us see what various treatment systems have to offer.
- Modern medical system has no cure for migraine. They call it incurable. The system has nothing particular to prevent the attack of migraine. Many of the medicines used for migraine are also used for hypertension. If the migraine sufferer does not have high blood pressure, use of such medicines can make him hypotensive, which is a trouble by itself. Most of the allopathic medicines have their own harmful side effects.
- Herbal Treatment. It is said that the herbal system has the medicines to cure migraine. There is no doubt in the efficacy of herbal treatments but one needs to find a good herbal practitioner.
- Acupuncture, Acupressure, Chiropractic and Reiki are also said to have the potential to cure migraine headaches.
- Chromotherapy. According to the concept of chromo therapy, the cause of any disease can be the lack (or excess) of a particular color in the human body. Chromo therapy is a technique of restoring the balance of colors by applying light of particular color to the body. According to this system, migraine is said to be the result of lack of purple color. If the body is exposed to purple color for a given period of time, migraine can be cured but you must consult relevant practitioner for expert advice.
- Homeopathy has more than 50 medicines for treatment of different conditions of migraine, one-sided headaches and other types of headaches. Some people may be skeptical about homeopathy but the fact is that homeopathy can cure migraine and other types of headache permanently. Our experience with cured cases shows that one-sided headaches are comparatively simpler to treat with homeopathic medicines, which are safe to use even for children and pregnant women. If you wish to know more about this wonderful system, you would find lot of useful information in the books and on Internet.
If you have migraine, consider homeopathic treatment.
Please note that information provided on this website is for general purpose only. It does not constitute a medical advice nor is a replacement for the advice of your doctor. If you need medical treatment or advice, please consult your doctor.