Need for a comfortable, regular sleep cannot be over emphasized. It is absolutely essential for normal and healthy life. Persistent disturbed sleep or sleeplessness (insomnia) can drastically reduce the efficiency of any human being. Sleep disorders are on the increase in the entire world and are of many types. There could be many reasons for this. It is treated with various medicines by modern medical science, homeopathy and other healing systems.
Tip from Chromotherapy
If you are suffering from sleep disorders or insomnia and find it difficult to sleep without using sleeping pills, know that homeopathy has good number of medicines to treat various types of sleep disorders. Yet, here is an easy to use tip from Chromotherapy that you can try for a sound and comfortable sleep without using the pills. It works in most cases irrespective of the age or gender and costs almost nothing, just a reusable glass bottle and a piece of green paper. Once your sleep becomes normal, stop using it. When you begin using it, gradually taper off your pills. This green water has the capability to cure many other diseases if used regularly, properly and under guidance but for this article I shall restrict myself to sleep disorders only. It is known to be harmless yet it should not be used endlessly.
- Take a glass bottle of green glass like the one of cold drink "Seven Up".
- Wash it thoroughly and fill it up with drinking water. Leave an inch or two empty. Cold drink bottle would hold about one glass of water.
- Wrap a small piece of white cloth around the mouth of the bottle. The purpose is to protect it from dust and insects et cetera. Do not make it airtight so that gases can escape freely. The cloth should cover not more than the empty portion of the bottle.
- If you do not have green-glass bottle, use a white-glass bottle and cover the whole of it with transparent green paper. You can choose the shade of the paper to suit your requirement. You would need to experiment with different shades of green.
- Put the bottle under direct sunlight for several hours, preferably for the whole day.
- In the evening, shift it inside the room and keep it under room temperature.
- Drink this water at night about half an hour before your sleep time.
- Repeat it every day. You can reuse the same bottle and paper. Change the paper when the color fades out.
- Continue for as long as needed.
- If you live in an area where sunlight is not common or the day is cloudy, place the bottle under a table lamp with strong light (at least a 100 Watt bulb) directly coming on to the bottle. Keep the lamp about one foot away facing the bottle. Exposing the bottle to light for three to four hours should be enough.
Points to remember:
- The bottle used must be of green color or wrapped with a green transparent paper so that light can freely and easily pass through.
- You must prepare fresh water every day.
- Preferably, do not take any thing after drinking that water. Just relax your mind and try to sleep.
If you do not feel any relief in few days, stop using it and consult your doctor.