Home » articles » general health tips part 2
General Health Tips - Part 2
There are many things that need to be or can be done for better health and fitness. This article offers general tips and advice about life style and eating habits. It is not just the chemistry of the food that matters. Good eating habits include several other aspects that need to be considered for better health.
Tips for Correct Diet
- The least we can do is use all seasonal vegetables and fruits in turn.
- If the season for a vegetable or fruit is over, stop using it. Avoid all off-season stuff.
- As far as possible, use the foodstuff in its natural form, not the refrigerated form.
- Maintain a balance in your diet. Do not over use an item or avoid an item all together unless it is necessary.
- Give preference to vegetables and fruits over meat.
- Try to use fresh juices and drinks, not the canned or synthetic drinks particularly the soft drinks.
- Avoid over chilled drinks.
- Keep an interval of at least six hours between two meals.
- Never over eat, no matter how delicious the food may be.
- Chew the food well before swallowing. Do not force your stomach to do what the teeth should do.
- Cut down the use of acidic foodstuff as much as you can. They cause many health problems.
- Do not go without breakfast. Take a wholesome breakfast and try to keep yogurt as regular part of it.
- Take yogurt in the morning, not at night.
- Try to include dates and honey in your daily intake.
- Try to use whole-grain as far as possible.
- Never forget that correct diet gives you energy whereas wrong diet takes your energy.
- Get proper sleep for 6 to 8 hours everyday.
- Wash your face with fresh water at least twice a day.
- Do not use low quality cosmetics.
- Stop becoming tense for small little matters. Look in the mirror whenever you can and ask yourself, "Am I looking tense?"
- Physical exercise is very important. Try a bit of exercise every day in fresh air.
- If you can join a gym, do so and be regular.
- If you can afford to have your own exercise equipment like exercise treadmill, exercise bike or cycle or whatever your health consultant recommends, get that and put that to use. Having good equipment but not using it is as good as not having it at all.
- Last but not the least: Maintain your contact with mother earth. You should earth your unwanted energies at least once a week. This will greatly help you in maintaining good heath.
If you can follow these simple tips, be sure that you will not have to run after artificial beauty tips and cosmetics as much. Remember that beauty of the body is directly related with physical fitness. However, following this natural course will not give you instant results but will gradually tune your system for better and long lasting benefits, which would be beneficial in the long run. It is not easy I know but just see what you are asking for. If you cannot follow all these tips, do whatever you possibly can.